Republic Lagun CNC Corp. Horizontal Vertical Rise & Fall HVRF-1540 CNC Mill
• Ideal for medium and short runs, prototypes, over-sized parts and steel mold making.
• Every machine is laser verified for ±0.0004” positioning accuracy over full table travel.
• ±0.0002” repeatability.
• 5 HP horizontal spindle motor with 9 steps with a speed range of 85 – 1300 RPM.
• 40” x 15” work envelope with 660 lb. (300 kg) table load capacity.
• Easy loading and unloading of work pieces.
• Vertical; rotary and tilting head .
• 5 HP Vertical Head spindle motor with 2 steps with a speed range of 55 – 4500 RPM.
• Greater flexibility provided by the sliding ram.
The Republic Lagun’s Horizontal Vertical Rise and Fall CNC mill, HVRF-1540 can be constructed as a combo machine. The mil offers the largest work envelope because of its extra wide and heavy knee. This Horizontal Vertical Rise and Fall machine is ideal for medium and short runs, prototypes, over-sized parts, and steel mold making.
Check us out on Instagram for more posts and videos!
* All Product Specs are Subject to Change at Any Time
One year or 2,000 hours from date of installation, (single shifting) whichever occurs first. For parts and service contact our support team at:
*Applies to domestic sales only.