Bermaq Viscom 5X Router Type Machining Center (5 Axis)
The CNC milling machine VISCOM is ideal for cutting, engraving, milling and rectifying different materials such as plastics and derivatives, acrylic, wood, foam, resins, non-ferrous materials, etc.
This CNC milling machine with high performance stands out for its great robustness, versatility and high-quality finishes. Capable of adapting to all kinds of projects and production rhythms, the BERMAQ® numerical control machine VISCOM guarantees great resistance to the high mechanization demands.
This machining center is ideal for applications such as:
- Graphic arts: luminous adverts, advertising panels, stand elements and engraving works
- Industry: electrical appliances, composites, plastics, woods and metals machining
- Construction: Corian, aluminium profiles, PVC and Alucobond for facades
- Decoration: screens, carpets, advertising articles and gifts
- Machine equipped with 3 controlled axes.
- Movable bridge structure
- Movable control panel.
- Working length: 3,100, 4,100, 5,100, etc. x 2,050 x 250 mm.
- Z-axis travel: 360 mm.
- Milling head: 8kW to 15kW – ISO30 or HSK-F63; liquid or air cooling system.
- Nominal speed: 12,000 rpm.
- Maximum speed: 24,000 rpm.
- Working Table: with phenolic resin grid table or micro perforated aluminum table.
- Vacuum clamping system: 290 m³ / h Vacuum pump or 1,000 m³/h variable speed Super turbine.
- Tool length-measuring device.
- Automatic lubrication: ALS system.
- CNC control system to choose from: OSAI, SIEMENS or HEIDENHAIN.
- Tool change: bridge 8 positions revolver, or bench 10 positions linear.
- Movement speed:
- X: 80 m / min
- Y: 80 m / min
- Z: 30 m / min
Bermaq’s Viscom 5X (5-Axis) Router Machining Center’s compact design makes it a robust and modular CNC milling machine. Its modular structure enables easy customization, offering excellent solutions to meet the customers specific demands and production requirements. The Viscom Router Machining Center model stands out for its easy utilization, reliability, high robustness and high speed.
Check us out on Instagram for more posts and videos!
|Machine Model:||VISCOM||VISCOM 5X|
|X:||61” (1550 mm)||1,550 mm to 10,000 mm|
|Y:||61” (1550 mm)||1,000 mm up to 3,000 mm|
|Z:||25.59” (650 mm)||500 mm.|
|No. Working Areas:||2||2|
|X:||80 m / min||55 m/min|
|Y:||80 m / min||55 m/min|
|Z:||30 m / min||20 m/min|
|Number Of Axes:||3||5|
|Milling Head:||8kW to 15kW – ISO30 or HSK-F63; liquid or air cooling system||HSK-F63 11kW, liquid cooling system|
|HSD ES929 Motor:|
|Motor power (S1)||14.75 HP (11 kW)|
|Nominal speed||12,000 RPM||12,000 rpm.|
|Maximum speed||24,000 RPM||20,000 rpm.|
|Cooling System Type||Liquid||Air/liquid tool cooling|
|Revolver type tool changer:||bridge 8 positions revolver, or bench 10 positions linear||double turret with 16 positions capacity located on the bridge|
|Probe for workpiece/tool calibration||BERMAQ|
|Phenolic resin vacuum table||T-slotted|
|Numerical Control||Fanuc 30iB||OSAI, SIEMENS or HEIDENHAIN|
|Remote fault diagnosis system||Included|
* All Product Specs are Subject to Change at Any Time
One year or 2,000 hours from date of installation,(single shifting) whichever occurs first. For parts and service contact our support team at
*Applies to domestic sales only.