Republic Lagun Machine Tool Manual Floor Drill, Model RFD-TSE Series with Automatic/Electromagnetic Feeds
- TSA= Automatic Feed
- TSE= Automatic Feed and Electromagnetic clutch
- Rotating and tilting table
- Coolant equipment
- Frontal wheel for fine sensitive feed
- Geared drive with steel gears and arbors.
- Spindle and quill housing of high-tensile steel hardened and ground.
- Automatic tool ejector
- Morse taper No.4 with threaded nose and protection nut.
- Adjustable depth stop, with metric and inch scale.
- Speed connection and selection from general switch.
- Selector for turning directions.
- Emergency push button.
- Motor guard (magneto thermic switch)
- Quill guard with micro stop.
- CE safety rules, with protection in the working area and the necessary electrical protections
- Top quality steel main spindle/ quill, fully treated and grounded
- (exterior, interior, grooves and teeth).
- Work light
|Maximum drilling capacity in steel 154.3 lb (70 kg)|
|Maximum tapping capacity in steel 154.3 lb (70 kg)||1.26” (32 mm)||1.37” (35 mm)||1.25” (40 mm)||1.77” (45 mm)|
|Morse taper no.||Gears (hardened and ground)||Gears (hardened and ground)||Gears (hardened and ground)||Gears (hardened and ground)|
|Main motor 1500 RPM (STD.) (without inverter)||MT 4||MT 4||MT 4||MT 4|
|Standard speeds without inverter||6.29” (160 mm)||6.29” (160 mm)||7” (180 mm)||7” (180 mm)|
|Drilling feed||1 / 1.5 HP||1.2 / 2 HP||2 HP||3 HP|
|Distance spindle to column||(300mm)||(300mm)||(350mm)||(350mm)|
|Distance spindle to table||Min. 70 / Max. 885 mm||Min. 70 / Max. 885 mm||Min. 95 / Max. 865 mm||Min. 95 / Max. 865 mm|
|Distance spindle to base||1.245 mm||1.245 mm||1.220 mm||1.220 mm|
|Column diameter||Ø125 mm||Ø125 mm||Ø150 mm||Ø150 mm|
|Dimensions of the table||400×420 mm||400×420 mm||480×480 mm||480×480 mm|
|Gross weight with packaging||400 Kg||400 Kg||565 Kg||565 Kg|
|Packaging dimensions and Volume||2370x600x960 mm / 1,37 m3||2370x600x960 mm / 1,37 m3||2380x620x1050 mm / 1,55 m3||2380x620x1050 mm / 1,55 m3|
* All Product Specs are Subject to Change at Any Time
One year or 2,000 hours from date of installation, (single shifting) whichever occurs first. For parts and service contact our support team at:
*Applies to domestic sales only.